Friday, February 8, 2019

♥ My Strange Hero ♥

Just finished watching the drama on 8th February 2019. Well, I'm working, so I don't have so much time for Korean drama nowadays. While I'm looking for a drama to watch, I found this drama's title is quite nice. So as always, I looked up for the cast. And yes, the main hero, Yoo Seung Ho, is always one of my favourite actor. I've already liked him ever since I've watched him in ''Remember - War of The Son', so I'm hoping this drama would be better, of course.

The main girl lead, Jo Bo Ah, is quite pretty; well this drama is the first one I've seen her in (sorry, but I normally choose drama based on the actor first hahaha 😝, but nowadays it's the plot that catches my attention).

The two faces dude, Oh Se Ho played by Kwak Dong Yeon, seems to be really nice at first but well, that character suits him. I mean to say, Dong Yeon's face goes very well with his two faces character in this drama; he can be both nice and cute, but turns out being mean and bad on the other side. I guess I just find myself a new crush lol 😂

The overall story is the best anyway, of course it's contributed by my addiction to Seung Ho, but the whole cast, I mean, Bok Soo's teacher (Mr Park Dong Jun), his classmate from 9 years ago (Gyeong Hyeon & Min Ji), new kids (Seung Woo, Young Min, So Ra etc), they all play their part very nicely. I just can't help to fall in love with the drama and well, I'm going to keep the whole 32 episodes in my phone; who knows I might repeat the drama when I'm free. 😘

Anyway, for those who like Seung Ho and keep on being charmed by his smiling eyes; I'm pretty sure this drama would make girls keep on falling for him again and again 💓.

I'm pretty glad that I'm watching this drama because it's definitely my preference! 😋😍


P/S : Kang Bok Soo 💜 Son Soo Jung! 😍 I kind of ship this two now 💘


No comments:

Post a Comment